New Subject ( wasn't anything)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Subject ( wasn't anything)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 05:26:29 -0500
    Good to see such a nice class of folks here....  Okay so what do you all
do with these shops that you are all so fascinated with?

    I know for me I had a problem with varied interests when I built my
shop...  Cars / Wood / Metal./ Paint....  it was really hard to define what
the ultimate shop looked like....it's been a series of changes that have
helped define what I ended up with...

    The one single thing my shop did for me was finally give me that piece
of this earth that was MINE.... and I have found many hours of solitude in
it....

///