Public Apology - was: Three phase power connections

To: "Donald H Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Subject: Public Apology - was: Three phase power connections
From: "Flemming Larsen" <flarsen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:39:58 -0700
Hi Donald,

I am very sorry if my message offended you. That was never my
intention.

I only wanted to warn inexperienced readers, that electricity
is dangerous, and may hurt or kill someone who don't know what
they are doing.

My statement, as you quoted:

> If you don't know what you are doing, hire someone who is certified
> and licensed!

-- wasn't directed at you, personally, but was meant for the general
audience of this discussion.

I never meant to imply that you don't know what you're doing.

I lost a dear friend some years ago, killed by a miswired clothes-dryer,
so I have a personal reason to want to warn people about the dangers of
electricity.

I still stand by my original statement, that people who don't know what
they're doing, should hire a professional.

Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,

-- Flemming Larsen

///