Re: Extreme Garages - hell any garage

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Extreme Garages - hell any garage
From: "Steve Budde" <super_racenut@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:51:04
I must admit that I'm jealous of you folks with big garages.  Loft office in
the garage (Inch) is an especially nice fantasy.  Hell I'm jealous of any
garage, as I live in an apartment and the building has no garage.  Never
has, as far as we know.  I do all of my tinkering in the basement shop,
which can make some really nice muffled sounds all the way up to the second
floor :^).  All work on my cars, including the autox'r is done on the
street.  My greatest problem is the Chicago PD coming by in the middle of a
project and having nothing else to do but bug me!!  Brake changes are
usually ok, shocks you can sneak, but the front spring change with half the
suspension missing was difficult to expain as emergency maintence.  Luckily
this particular officer was a gearhead himself and wondered why he never
picked me up for speeding when he saw what was under the hood!!!  You guys
should consider yourself lucky.

Steve (drooling on keyboard thinking about garages) Budde
mailto:super_racenut@hotmail.com
NSSCC #48 AutoX EM
IGBA #100
9C1# 1984-1