Re: Extreme Garages - hell any garage

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Extreme Garages - hell any garage
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:55:00 -0500
-> But his paranoya is my fun.  Do you know how many car alarms 355 CID
-> of bowtie power can set off at 3am???

 All of them!

 My wife named my '68 F-100 "Thunder" when she realized she could feel
the floor shake *before* I parked in front of the house.  Four feet of
large diameter exhaust pipe on each side, with a crossover, and two
swollen sections that were glasspack mufflers when they were installed
in 1985.  Both pipes exit under the passenger side step ahead of the
rear tire.

 When I let off the gas coasting down an off-ramp, it'll shoot fire out
the pipes.  Lean misfire, you know...

 It really does a number on parking garages, too.

///