RE: A copy of the letter

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A copy of the letter
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:15:17 -0700
Inch :

I agree the show was a disappointment.  However, the American Heritage
dictionary defines garage as :

1. A building or indoor space in which to park or keep a motor vehicle.
2. A commercial establishment where cars are repaired, serviced, or parked.
<<<
http://www.bartleby.com/61/97/G0039700.html

I think what you want is a program on auto shops, or maybe just shops in
general since auto shops haven't had to include woodworking facilities for a
long time ...

Randall

> Here is a copy of the letter I sent to HGTV on the feedback for their show
> "Extreme Garages."  (ok, I REALLY am passionate about garages!) 8>)

///