Re: "Extreme Garages"

To: "JGN" <jgn@li.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Extreme Garages"
From: "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 17:19:44 -0400
"

> > I think that the people who would like to see a show on Real Garages,
are
> > the same people who like Junkyard wars, I think the only catch is you
would
> > not only show the garages, but show the space in action.
>
> Ugghh.  Junkyard wars.  Totally contrived.  ("Oh, what luck, I just
> happened to find a breech in the junkyard.")

Actually there is a disclaimer at the end of the show stating that some
items may be planted to assist in the projects. Still to build the things
they do in the time frame is pretty good. Beats remodeling your neighbors
house in a weekend (HGTV, Trading Spaces).

The Garage show I didn't find horrible, the cars were the best and if I ever
had the cash I would want the display area. But for now I will settle for my
2000 sq ft outbuilding (at least it is bigger than the house).

Gino
2003 Mini (ordered)-98 Chrysler-96 Miata(for sale)-95 Wrangler
79 LiL Red Truck-75 Spitfire(for sale)- 62 Chrysler- ?? Lotus 7 Replica

///