RE: PVC for air lines

To: "'Landaiche Kenneth \(NET-BBS/Petaluma\)'"
Subject: RE: PVC for air lines
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:07:34 -0400
For those who might be interested in "the good stuff", I found some
literature on it.

First of all, I have been misspelling it. It should be "ChemAire". It is
distributed under the brand, Chemtrol, which is a brand of NIBCO Inc. Nibco
Inc. is located at 1515 Middlebury St., Elkhart, IN  46516-4740 Their
customer service # is 800.343.5455; their technical service # is
888.446.4226 and last but not least, their web site is
www.nibco.com/chemtrol

The slick type of fittings that you should use are the "TrueConnect"
fittings. They have O rings in them and you just slip them over the end of a
piece of pipe and they hold. They can even be rotated when on the pipe. To
change your setup, you just slip a special tool over the pipe and slide it
into the fitting. This releases an internal lock and allows you to remove
the fitting and use it elsewhere. Slickest thing since slice bread!

///