I say it off topic, wife says its not

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: I say it off topic, wife says its not
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:58:24 -0500
Okay folks, got a question which I told my wife I wouldn't post because its
off topic, she says its not  ( and believes this list can answer anything )
 Question: our pools plaster is getting pretty worn,  price of a replaster
job would be above 5000 dollars.  To paint the pool would be about 500 to
700 at most.
Anyone got experience with a painted concrete pool ?  How long  can I expect
the paint to hold up ?
( Remember the 4300 dollar difference would buy me a nice lathe)
Thanks
Bob
PS :  She says its not off topic because when I'm not in the shop I'm in the
pool, and shes right, the pool is my shops version of AC  in this 100+
(F) summer

///