Sand-blasting and lead loading

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Sand-blasting and lead loading
From: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:02:37 -0400
Firstly, a while back there were some recommendations on pressurized
sand-blasting units (like TIP and Eastwood) sell  Not the cabinets,
just the portable pressurized units.  At the time I wasn't in the
market for one, but now I am.  Does anyone remember the particular
recommendations given?

Secondly, I thought I would have a go at lead loading body
panels-never tried it before-would of course practice on scrap first
to get the hang of it.  Anyone try the Eastwood kit or can recommend
any other kits?  Any advice on trying this myself?

Thanks,
Gene

///