Re: Finding a vacuum leak

To: Roger Gibbs <rgibbs@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Finding a vacuum leak
From: Martin <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 14:30:38 -0500
Consider what  you stand to gain by saving 14 year old vacuum line vs. what
you stand
to lose by putting your head under the hood of a running engine and spraying a
flammable
aerosol. Besides, you can probably buy enough hose to do the entire engine for
the price
of a can of WD-40 or starter fluid.

///