FW: Nut and bolt storage

To: "'Shop Talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Nut and bolt storage
From: Gil Fuqua <gil.fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:25:54 -0600
An excellent source for stainless steel nuts, bolts, screws in BA and BSF
sizes is:

D. Middleton Stainless Steel Components
Unit 5
Lady Ann Mills
Batley
West Yorkshire
WF17 OPS
UK
tel 01924 470807
fax 01924 470764

Middleton stocks the following in BSF and BA size in stainless steel
(catalog available):

Bolts, threaded rod, socket screws, cheese head screws, raised countersunk
screws, counter sunk screws, filister head screws, roundhead screws, nuts,
domed nuts, self locking nuts, wing nuts, washers, spring washers, hexagon
bar stock in BA and BSF sizes, and certain or the above stainless steel
items with brass plating.

Gil Fuqua, Jr., CPA
Corporate Communications, Inc.
523 Third Avenue South