Nut and bolt storage

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nut and bolt storage
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 10:36:36 -0500
Currently I store my boxes of nuts and bolts in one of the drawers
of my toolbox.  It makes is a pain to find the correct item, then
I have to open the box, get the pieces and then put it all back.  I
figure there has to be a better way.  I was looking at the "Northern
Tools" web sight and at the this web link:

http://www.northerntool.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=274188&cgmenbr=6970&PHOTOS=on

The have a product called "1,097-Piece Heavy Duty Bolt & Nut Center"
I don't really care about the nuts but does that type of storage
solution
work well for nuts & bolts.  It is 40 plastic (metal would be better)
open bins that you can hang on a wall.  What do you guys use and any
suggestions.  As always space is tight in my garage and I don't have
that much extra wall space.  Cheap is always good but I am willing to
pay for a quality product if it will do the job.  Any suggestions that
have worked well for you?

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget, always in need of new nuts and bolts.

///
///