Re: cell phone wiring

To: Rex Burkheimer <rex@txol.net>
Subject: Re: cell phone wiring
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:14:40 -0500 (EST)
hmm...  I'd agree to certain extent (which is why I originally posted
about integrating the phone), but I'm also in agreement that regualr
conversation takes up some gray matter also.  it may just be the way I
drive (usually too fast), but I don't like to talk to anybody, really.
what the cop said about driving was spot on, I thought (that was to the
whole list, not just me, right?); most friving is rote and almost
trance-like.

scott