Re: Lincoln Floor Jacks

To: jdrush@enter.net
Subject: Re: Lincoln Floor Jacks
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:23:37 -0500 (EST)
Jon & Deb Rush wrote:
> If you ever met Chris's wife . . .

*HEY!*  :D

I was talking about justifying it to myself.  Many other tools can
be bought for that $550.

Guess you aren't aware that the whole reason I have the air setup I do
is because she wanted to be able to nail up trim quickly and easily
like they did on HGTV... so I said, well, we can get a gun, but we'll
have to get an air compressor, and if we get an air compressor, I
might as well get some air tools... so she said "get what we need"...
*heh*

And so it snowballed until I have a 60 gallon compressor and a garage
full of air-powered tools. (I even have an air-powered caulk gun which
really rocks!)

> "Madurski, Ronald M." wrote:
> >
> > You have to justify buying tools?  What's the world coming to these days?
> >
> > Ron Madurski
> >
> >Chris Heerschap wrote:
> > > Now my only problem is how to justify the ~$550 for the 2161, IR's 3/4"
> > > behemoth, rated at 1400ft-lbs. :)  So what if I would use it maybe twice
> > > a year...

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster