Wives and Tools - - Was: Lincoln Floor Jacks

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wives and Tools - - Was: Lincoln Floor Jacks
From: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:51:30 -0800
Chris Heerschap wrote:

> Jon & Deb Rush wrote:
>> If you ever met Chris's wife . . .
>
> I was talking about justifying it to myself.

Actually, it was me that said I had to justify it to my wife.  It's not that
she won't let me
have tools, she just keeps me honest.  "Do you really need the $500 tool?
Wouldn't
you rather spend it on the Lotus?"...

Otherwise, I'd have a garage full of tools - wait, I do!  Okay, too many tools
(is that
possible?), and no money for the cars or the parts...  Heck, last Christmas she
even
bought me the new top chest for my second roll around tool box and a bunch of
new
tools too.

Tim "The Tool Man (according to my wife)" Mullen

Chantilly, VA