Re: Electronic pest repellants

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electronic pest repellants
From: Matt Wehland <mattw@webtripper.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 21:11:57 -0600
At 07:03 PM 12/7/00 -0600, you wrote:

>I was in a "Dollar General" store today and saw those sticky thingies for
>the first time. I recalled the mouse thread on this list when I saw them.
>Price was right: 4/package for $1.

One other thing those sticky traps are good for is, Fly Traps. A friend of
mine had a real bad fly problem in his back patio this year, took a couple
of sticky traps and set them out (I think he waved them around and managed
to get a couple flies to stick on at first) and then the flies just flocked
to them.  It seemed like the flies were competing to see who could get
stuck, the trap was litterally covered with hundreds of flies, I don't
think they all stuck as they were starting to pile up on each other.

Just a thought.