Funny things about tables.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Funny things about tables.
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:27:16 -0500
Well, this past weekend I moved the well built work bench (about 25'X3'X3')
from my old house to my new shop.

The guy that owned my other house built it there about 30 years ago.  It
was attached to the wall, but with lots of B.S.T, I was able to move it to
the new house.  (I had to get a truck to move it) but it was worth it.

Anyway, I spent about an hour making sure the floor was level before I
moved it in.

Then, when I put it in place, I remembered that the old garage floor was
pitched.  When he built the bench, he took this into account and made it
level (on the pitched floor)  DOH!!

Seriously, I like the idea for a metal topped table.  (I didn't think about
keeping the ground attached to it)

Now, where can I get one of those?

Inch
MailTo:epetrevich@relavis.com