RE: Flow Bench & Supercharger

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Flow Bench & Supercharger
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:40:46 -0800
Haven't found the referenced article (yet), but Pontiac magazine had a DIY flow
bench article in the December '99 issue.

FLOW POWER TO THE PEOPLE
          Find out how a vacuum cleaner with a black box on top can flow
          heads with the accuracy of a big dollar flow bench for just $579.
<<<

Which leads to the question : Why do you think it will take 'significant'
amounts of power to turn the blower ?  I'll admit to a large ignorance of the
subject, but it seems to me that you are only interested in pressure drops of a
few inches of water, through ports of no more than 2-3" in diameter.

Randall