RE: Flow Bench & Supercharger

To: ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Flow Bench & Supercharger
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:45:42 -0600
Yeah, I missed that one too. Found out about it after the issue went off the
newsstands.

The more suction/pressure you can have the more accuracy you will get. Check
the Superflow site. Try this to start:
http://www.superflow.com/flowbench/sf1020.html

The NASCAR teams use a very high level of test pressure. Any small changes
are soon apparent.

Also, it simply takes quite a bit of power to turn one of those Rootes type
superchargers that Eaton makes.

You can improve your heads with a vacuum cleaner level of suction, but you
can truly REFINE them with more pressure available.

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX