Speaking of codes...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of codes...
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:42:48 -0400
--=_alternative 0045CD9985256962_=

Speaking of codes, does anyone know what you need to do with extra
conductors that are wired in? (to be up to code)
The person that owned the shop before me, must be Italian, because his
wiring looks like Spaghetti!  (Note: no offense to Italians, I'm 1/2
Italian) 8>)

Anyway, in cleaning up his wiring job, I've got lots of 3 conductor wires
in boxes that only need 2.  Of course I disconnected the wire at both
ends, but do I need to do anything else?  (i.e. E-tape, wire nut?)

Thanks.  I'm currently working on an X-10 solution to the shop lighting. I
did it in my last house and shop and loved it!

Inch
mailto:epetrevich@relavis.com
--=_alternative 0045CD9985256962_=

need to do with extra conductors that are wired in? (to be up to code)</font>
must be Italian, because his wiring looks like Spaghetti! &nbsp;(Note: no
offense to Italians, I'm 1/2 Italian) 8&gt;)</font>
got lots of 3 conductor wires in boxes that only need 2. &nbsp;Of course I
disconnected the wire at both ends, but do I need to do anything else?
&nbsp;(i.e. E-tape, wire nut?)</font>
X-10 solution to the shop lighting. &nbsp;I did it in my last house and shop
and loved it!</font>
--=_alternative 0045CD9985256962_=--