Re: Speaking of codes...

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speaking of codes...
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 20:34:43 -0400
Sounds great (in theory) but have they solved the problem of the
neighbor's garage door opener turning on all your lights (and stereo and
compressor) - and of momentary power outages doing the same?  I too
thought the idea was great - until I tried it. Well positioned manual
switches are a fantastic invention worth trying (as long as you don't
forget your passport!).
Derek