Storing Stuff

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Storing Stuff
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 02:57:27 EDT

Fellow Pack Rats-

A product I have used for years is great. Called Rust Guardit, it sprays on,
smells bad, feels like grease when you touch it, DOES NOT rub off and is
removed easily. I have several parts covered with this stuff that have been
in places that would cause major rust/crud to accrue for many years without
any signs of deterioration of the coating or the metal surface.
Got mine at a gun store..I can look at a can and give further info if needed.

Always looking for that "personal" coating....
        Nick in Nor Cal