europa headlight covers, europa and shop pix

To: <lotuseuropa@egroups.com>, <lotus-cars@lists.best.com>,
Subject: europa headlight covers, europa and shop pix
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:08:43 -0500
I just created an online photo album at ememories.com entitled EUROPA
HEADLIGHT COVERS, and I couldn't wait to share it with you.

(I don't really write that way.  I just thought I would share with you some
of the verbiage from ememories.com whilst sparing you the ad and the
graphics they attach.)

There are not only shots of the headlight covers, but also of my Europa and
the shop.

http://www.ememories.com/pf/default.asp?PF=94989184AEC2A393&PFR=650086

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green