Road Rage

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Rage
From: Mark Purtell <purtell@students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:44:25 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks to all who contributed to the Overheating problem.  It turns out
that there was an air bubble in the line.  Temp gauge is holding now right
in the middle of the dial (once warmed up).

Being new to MG ownership, the first day I had my car it was a great day
and I was driving around in Chicago with the top down.  I'm a guy that
gets into maybe 1 argument every 2-3 years while driving on the road.
This day, girls were checking out the car and I got into 2 dumb arguments
with male drivers.  Further proving the theory that "Chicks dig cars".

Mark