Re: auto darkening welding shades

To: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: auto darkening welding shades
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:16:05 -0500

the catalog and web site say... "Auto-darkening filter lens protects your
eyes from ultraviolet and infrared light.  2 stage adjustment. din10 and
12.. offers superior comfort.  ANSI approved.   Vision Guardian Lens....
79.99

hell, throw the helmet away and put the lens in yours...   it says made in
USA but don't know if it means the lens or the hood.

john

Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu> on 06/14/2000 12:04:14 PM

Please respond to Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>