Re: Hardwood Shop Floors

To: lotus.tony@airmail.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardwood Shop Floors
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 09:19:51 -0700
It's some sort of urethane.

I'm scheduled to have my new floor done in a couple of weeks. We put
down some pricey epoxy but it was either too damp or too cold or
who knows what ... it's all coming up, it chips easily, too. Found
a guy who'd putting down a two-layer epoxy plus urethane top coat for
about $3.75/ft^2 - for my small garage, the total cost is $1200 ...
which I consider well worth it for a "lifetime" solution.

Call around. You might find a good deal.

(Sam's can't afford to close down and repaint their floors every year.)