Re: Hardwood Shop Floors

To: pethier@isd.net, kmr@pil.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardwood Shop Floors
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:27:59 EDT
I never thought about the legality.  You should check local building codes
before proceeding.

Another thought would be to write to as many flooring companies as you can
think of to see if there is some other alternative that looks better than
concrete.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

<< Not legal for car garages in most (maybe all) USA states.