Re: Sign-o-the-times

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Sign-o-the-times
From: "John Viviani II" <geeno@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:28:09 -0600

This exacatly what Jay Leno stated a few years back.  What he did was find
this little college out here in Kansas and provide us with scholarships and
much needed publicity.  The school is Mcpherson College www.mcpherson.edu
and has a decent program for automobile restoration where many skills are
taught.  I am mentioning this because I will be graduating in May from there
and am looking for employment somewhere (I have sent out many resumes' but
saw this has an opportunity to further plug myself) So if you know of any
restoration, machine shops, foundry's, etc who are looking for people let
them (or me know) There is a graduating class of 15-20 each year (10 or so
quailifed) that is looking for opprotunities like this. I for one would like
to get in somewhere that has ownership potential.

Thanks
John Viviani