Re: Tool for a loved one

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Tool for a loved one
From: sdillen@ca.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:54:53 -0800

I seem to remember that my '74 MGB rod bearings were 13mm 12point. . .  and
I can swear that I've seen driveshaft yokes fastened with 12point screws
(bolts, no nuts!) -- perhaps on a '79 Bronco that I had the 'pleasure' of
replacing u-joints on.

Steve Dillen
AS/400 Technical Support
IBM Canada Limited, Pacific Development Centre
8999 Nelson Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada  V5A 4B5
Tel:  (604) 293-6135      Fax: (604) 293-6148
E-Mail:  SDILLEN@ca.ibm.com

Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu> on 11/24/1999 04:31:50 PM

Please respond to Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>