RE: shop heaters, more specific

To: "'Phil Ethier'" <pethier@isd.net>,
Subject: RE: shop heaters, more specific
From: Robert Bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:57:51 -0500

> Torpedo heaters are moderately expensive to by, pretty cheap
> to run and put out massive amounts of spot heat.

Which can occasionally be very useful for things like bending the ends
of the three 100ft pieces of 1.5" poly conduit/pipe you ran between the
house and the garage this weekend...

On a side note, this has to be the easiest stuff to work with I've ever
used. 100 ft of 1.5" of black poly pipe - $31. Dig trench, unroll, put
ends on, done. Way honkin cool.

Garage doesn't have heat yet, but I have enough conduit to put just
about anything I like out there. Gas line, oil line, and air line buried
between the two as well. Guess I'm going to have to live here a while...