Re: general wrench question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: general wrench question
From: "Tw Cook" <tw@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:09:03 -0500
Sears carries them, just not in 1/4 inch drive.  I stumbled on one of their
500 piece sets being gotten rid of cheap last year and it included a set of
3/8 and 1/2 inch drive 8 point sockets. - Tw

Sears Item Number: 44341
1/4-IN. 8-PT. STD. SOCKET
3/8 -in. Drive Individual Standard Sockets. Thin-wall construction gives
access to hard-to-reach areas without loss of socket strength. Lead-in
chamber lets sockets slide over nuts easily, reduces wear...
Weight: 0.06   lbs.
Price: $ 2.99
http://shop.sears.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/;execmacro/dispProdsSCS.d2w/report?p
rrfnbr=11846&prmenbr=6970