RE: Craftsman Wrenches

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Craftsman Wrenches
From: "Lin, Gary" <Gary.Lin@wang.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:22:19 -0400
I had the 1/2" drive 'digitork' wrench from 1982 all of a sudden strip its
adjuster a few years ago.  Took it back and exchanged it for the current one
that doesn't look as good as the older ones.  The clerk explained that of
course current replacements are only warranted for one year.  The below info
is good news.  I have also had a med. sized socket crack on a regular nut.

I have noticed the quality of current sockets isn't like what Dad has from
'58 - '78.  But at least they're still replaceable.

Gary Lin     Burke, VA