tools and evaluations

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: tools and evaluations
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 07:55:44 -0500

something I thought of I wanted to pass along.

I've been a subscriber (free) for several years to a trade publication
called
"Tools of the Trade".  It's a free publication offered to craft persons,
foremen, owners, and
operators of building/construction/renovation companies.  I started
subscribing when I
built my last house.

They do good honest tool comparisons and evaluations and offer some unique
tools and
equipment thru their advertisers.   They're on the net at
www.toolsofthetrade.net

I didn't see a place to subscribe on the web page
 (very nicely done page, with some good links, check it out)

but their subscription info number is 888-269-8410 or fax to 847-291-4816

thought you other tool junkies might be interested

john