Re: E-Z Out

To: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Subject: Re: E-Z Out
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 10:53:53 -0400 (EDT)
what's an edm machine?  that's a new one for me.

I'd suggest something like what mike does, if I understand him.  I once
broke off a hardened e-z out in a bolt on a jet-ski pump.  I ended up
using ~10 tiny ti drill bits (they broke a lot) to drill the bolt around
the e-z out away enough that I could remove the e-z out, and still not
damage the threads.  then, of course I had to get the remaining bit of the
bolt out, but that's another story.

scott