Re: Battery Recommendations Wanted.

To: Charlie Mathews <cmathews@theramp.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Recommendations Wanted.
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:21:24 -0800
Charlie :

It's more likely that Interstate has closed that plant, and is either making
batteries off-shore, or buying them from someone else.  It was many years ago
that
my sister worked there, and the plant was not what you'd call "environmentally
friendly" <g>  The whole neighborhood stunk, and she used to complain about the
acid eating her clothes !

However, your comment about JC winning the DieHard contract brings up a good
point
:
By the time we've owned a battery long enough to form an opinion, the new
batteries aren't the same anymore !  Sorta invalidates the idea of buying a
particular brand ...

Randall