RE: I couldn't make this stuff up...

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net, Stan Fickes <fickes@acm.org>
Subject: RE: I couldn't make this stuff up...
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 12:50:43 -0800
A friend of ours had a family of skunks make their home in the return air
ductwork of their Mariposa house.  They burrowed through a poorly sealed
seam.  Ugh, and throughout the house no less.

Made me feel pretty lucky that my only close encounter was a sprayed car
while visiting an aunt in the Hollywood Hills, where I'd expect more
weasels, snakes, sharks, and rats :).

Mark