Re: I couldn't make this stuff up...

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I couldn't make this stuff up...
From: RodPolentz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:58:31 EST
In a message dated 12/22/1998 4:15:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gerrybraz@voyager.net writes:

>  If your neighbors see you and voice objections to your actions just 'splain
>  to them that you are removing the skunk threat in a "nature friendly" way.
>  This I am sure will allay their concerns that you have maybe been partaking
>  excessively to the distilled and/or brewed products.

Gosh Gerry, I think the better, more neighborly, approach would be to offer
said neighbor a cold "Hungarian" and invite them to assist in the task at
hand.  :-)  And if your neighbor was a real sport they'd offer you a
"Hungarian" over at their place so you could help skunk-proof their back yard.

Rod