RE: I couldn't make this stuff up...

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>, <TVR@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: I couldn't make this stuff up...
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:04:03 -0500
Yes, and it is a "natural" remedy.

However, I must advise you that it is a technique for KEEPING the skunk away
not GETTING THE SKUNK TO LEAVE. (When I explain further, you will see why
the skunk would have the advantage in a "one-on-one match".)

The way to keep the skunk off of your deck is to "mark your territory".
After you've finished a few bottles of brewed product from whatever country
of origin you prefer, go around your deck and distribute the byproduct of
the brewed product in small quantities at strategic locations on routes you
think a skunk might travel. Repeat after rains or snow.

If your neighbors see you and voice objections to your actions just 'splain
to them that you are removing the skunk threat in a "nature friendly" way.
This I am sure will allay their concerns that you have maybe been partaking
excessively to the distilled and/or brewed products.

0;-)  GJB