Re: Inside Track Club

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Inside Track Club
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:03:51 -0500
A few years back a cute sounding HF order taker talked me into joining the
Inside Track Club. The first flyer I received had a special on a 14"
McCollough chainsaw for $49.95. I don't have a lot of use for a chainsaw,
but I figured at that price what can I loose?

I was somewhat expecting to get a reconditioned item that looked like it had
been used by the US Forest Service for a few years but when I unpacked it I
looked just like new. I am still using it and I still "pay my dues" and look
forward to each months' new treasures. HF's tools are not the best, but they
are always worth at least what you pay for them.

GJB