RE: Cool Tools -> sandblaster

To: "'Martin Scarr'" <martins@efn.org>
Subject: RE: Cool Tools -> sandblaster
From: tw@mcc.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 08:39:51 -0600
In fact, I looked at it in the Ft Worth store before purchasing, just to
reassure myself that it was of acceptable quality, but I wasn't in a hurry
and it was cheaper mail order (although how they get away with not charging
me sales tax since they've got a store in Texas I don't know). They usually
have a little ad in each catalog about 'inside track' but basically you pay
$15 for a year or $20 for 1.5 years membership, and you get little flyers in
addition to the catalogs with special sale items, or stuff that isn't in the
regular catalog because they only have a few. When I called to order the
blaster, the sales person asked if I was an inside track member because it
was $79 if I was; when I said I wasn't, she pointed out that I could join
inside track for 18 months for $20 and it would cost me the same, so I said
what the heck and joined. I've only gotten one flyer so far so don't have
much of a feeling for how useful it really is, but since it was free the
risk of trying it was pretty low.

Tw