Inside Track Club

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>, <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Subject: Inside Track Club
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 98 15:02:04 -0800

A few years back a cute sounding HF order taker talked me into joining the
Inside Track Club. The first flyer I received had a special on a 14"
McCollough chainsaw for $49.95. I don't have a lot of use for a chainsaw,
but I figured at that price what can I loose?

     I too bought the  same chain saw from them at about the same time.
     Sometimes you can get a good deal on "stuff" and you feel good about
     it.  Once in a great while you make a killer deal and think you are
     actually cheating someone.  This chain saw was such a deal.  I have
     used this puppy hard.  I lent it (reluctantly) and it still came back
     working hard and reliably.  Luck. I have not been on the "inside track
     club" for about a year.  I have amassed enough "low-end" tools (can
     you believe I said that!!) -now I am looking for reliability and
     quality...
     .
     Mordy