Re: digital cameras

To: Keith Kaplan <keithka@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: digital cameras
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:14:35 -0800
Keith,

Actually, I have a sharp video camera I use just for this purpose - I stuff it
in a plastic bag with just the
lens sticking out - I got it before everybody was putting big lcd screens on
their cameras because it had
a big lcd screen that I could use to view your film while in the shop...  I find
the video more enlightening
than photos because I can get pictures of what I'm working on from all sorts of
angles very quickly...

And if I need any digitial output, I have an Iomega Buz and a 9 gig scsi
drive...

rkg
(Richard George)