RE: digital cameras

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: digital cameras
From: Bob Bachman <bobach@voyager.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:04:22
Keith,

You might consider the "Barbie Digital Camera" currently forsale at Best
Buys for $70.
A friend of mine bought one for his 7 year old daughter but can't give me a
evalution
until after Christmas. :-)

Says it will take 6 pictures then download to a pc via a serial cable. It
will take
unlimited pictures when hooked to the pc.

If you don't mind the big pink flower around the lens it might be that
'cheap' record
shot camera you're looking for.

Bob