Re: Harbor Freight

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:59:16 -0700 (MST)

One of the things I ordered from HF was a cheap creeper.  I don't know
what I was thinking.  It was a plastic piece of crap.  I put the two
pieces together anyway and carefully tried it out.  It broke into several
pieces of crap.  I called them up and told them about it.  They sent me a
return coupon to mail it back to them at their expense and refunded my
credit card.  Happy with their service.  Another thing that I bought from
them was their cheap ($50) floor jack.  No complaints.  With some of these
companies you get occasionally get a less than helpful person on the line.
Call back later and maybe you'll get someone better.

Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff
Albuquerque NM USA

1960 MGA           "Baby"