Re: Re[2]: AUTOMATIC DRAIN VALVE - COMPRESSOR

To: "Wingerr!" <wingerr@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: AUTOMATIC DRAIN VALVE - COMPRESSOR
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:24:32 -0600
You absolutely right, it would be easier to trigger off the motor starter =
using
a simple time delay relay.  The NO instantaneous contact in series with a
NC timed contact would do rather nicely.  I think I'll have to rig up
something like this myself!

What kind of solenoid would be available for a 1/2" drain opening on my
tank?