Re: Harbor Freight

To: Peter Schauss x 2014 <ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov>,
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:15:39 -0500
Peter Schauss x 2014 wrote:
> I sent them email via their web site (as suggested by the
> message on their customer support number).  In the message I
> suggested that, if they could not provide the proper part, they
> should refund me the cost of the missing part.  I suggested
> a price based on their current catalog.

All I can contribute is to not use their web based customer support.
I sent an email recently... decided to call customer support the next
day and got an immediate answer.  My answer via email came two days
later.

HF, like most other companies, say they're net connected but in
reality they still like doing things the old fashioned way.  I've
never had any luck placing an online order and there is a note
somewhere saying that online orders have like a two day processing
time.

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap          mailto:heerschap@eng.kns.com