Re: Extra jack lifting height

To: "Carol" <car@intersatx.net>, "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: Extra jack lifting height
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:16:58 -0700
Think USED!  I did, it took a while but my local tire dealer
closed out a store in the adjacent county.  He had a "looks
like new" $3800 Ammco 7,000 lbs. twin post chassis pickup
lift.  Got it for $1500 and they delivered.  Installed it myself
(with a little bit of neighbor's help) for about $100 in bolts and
other fasteners.  Works great!
Steve
YMMV