Re: Shop Tools

To: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Subject: Re: Shop Tools
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:16:08 -0400 (EDT)
        The most expensive thing that I have bought from HF is a Chicago
impact gun. Being a brand name I have not had any problem with it. Over
the years I have bought a lot from them and have never had a problem with
their quality. They do ship for free and give a 30 day return guarantee.
They also offer a 1/2 price shipping option that you can buy. For the best
price call their customer service department be fore you order.
...Art