Re: Bending steel tubing?

To: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Subject: Re: Bending steel tubing?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 18:08:12 -0500
At 04:00 PM 1/28/98 -0800, Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing wrote:

>I'm looking for some help with bending tubing.  I'm trying to make
>something which will require some sharp successive 90 degree bends
>in tubing......

Mike,

Unless you really live in the boon docks, why not take the tubing to
a muffler shop and see what they's charge to bend it for you.  I've
done this before, and they didn't charge me.  That's the kind of place
I want to take my Business when I need mufflers and exhaust work!!!

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
71 Saab Sonnett III     75 Bricklin SV1     77 Spitfire