Re: Air Impact tool rec?

To: James Babcock <james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: Air Impact tool rec?
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:25:09 -0500 (EST)
        Thanks. I'm not sure wether to go for the Ingersoll rand or
Chicago one. I would like to stay around $100 dollars. Both HF and
Northern have a Chicago for about $100-$109 or the IR for $79. I was
within 20 minutes yesterday of putting my order in now I guess I have to
think some more. I have an older IR that wasn't powerful enough to remove
some bolts. I ended up borrowing a neighbors HB Central brand and it
worked great. His was about $80 but I would rather go with an American
brand as far as impact wrenches go.